10 Reasons Why You Need to Stitch a Super Scarf
Have you heard the news? The biggest trend of the yarn season is the Super Scarf! Our Yarnspirations Design Team has come together to show you why you’ll LOVE both making and wearing these incredible accessories. Here are 10 Reasons Why You Need to Stitch a Super Scarf:
- They are a great way to try out a new stitch or skill that you’ve been waiting to use, and come in a variety of stitches and patterns so you’ll never get bored. Made in both crochet and knit, it’s the perfect time to explore the world of Super Scarves!
- Tired of the old fall and winter wardrobe staples? Brighten up that black jacket with a MEGA pop of color! Talk about standing out in a crowd!
- We don’t know about you, but we love to keep our hands busy while binge-watching the season’s best TV shows. These patterns are a great way to create something beautiful while being entertained by your favorite characters!
- These scarves are a versatile cross between a shawl, a blanket and a conventional scarf. With so many different ways to style it, you can wear it with your fall jacket or your winter parka. Check out “9 Ways To Tie A Super Scarf” for styling inspiration!
- They say this is gonna be a cold one! Start preparing for a bad winter by whipping one of these up now and you’ll be ready to go when the temperature starts to drop!
- What a way to justify your love of yarn! You can go out and pick a whole new shade, or try out mixing and matching some of your favorite yarns to customize your scarf. If you want a little granny square inspiration, we go over how to pick a great color combo for our Granny Square Super Scarf (in this blog post)
- There’s nothing like a little friendly rivalry. Everyone will be making classic, normal scarves this season. Imagine what they’ll say when they spot your SUPER Scarf! It’s bigger! It’s warmer! It’s super…er?
- Ever wish you could take your blanket to work with you? Now you can. Wrapped up in one of these bad boys, you’ll feel like you’re still tucked into bed! Yes, even on a Monday.
- Creating a custom accessory like this is a point of pride. Wearing a one-of-a-kind scarf is a fun, unique way to update your winter wardrobe, and a great way to show off your skills and start conversations with fellow makers!
- Super Scarves have been featured on runways all around the world. Bring out your inner fashionista and you’ll feel like you’re walking down the runway of your own F/W 2016 fashion show!