Culture Club Stitch-Along Submissions
We’ll be knitting and crocheting two of Fall’s key accessories from our new Culture Club Fall collection with Vickie Howell and The Crochet Crowd! We will be giving away 2 Fall Mega Prize Packs, 1 for knit entries and 1 for crochet entries!
Visit the blog on Tuesday September 29th for the release of the stitch-along videos! We will be accepting final picture entries via email until November 14th!
Crochet & Knit
Grand Prize: 2 Fall Yarn Mega Prize Packs, with 35 Balls of our favorite fall yarns, in our favorite fall colors! There will be one crochet winner, and one knit winner.
- Complete the knit or crochet fall accessory as per the pattern and tutorial videos.
- You can use any colors you wish.
- Each completed project you submit is one entry. You are welcome to submit as many completed projects as you like. If your projects are all the same color/design, you must take a group photo to prove that each bag is unique, as each bag qualifies as one entry.
- You can choose any colors you wish and you can mix and match your yarns. Project can be done in solid or mixed colors.
- No advanced sign-up is required.
- The challenge is open to all residents of the US and Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Winners will be chosen at the end of the challenge by random draw, to ensure fairness to all challenge participants.
How To Submit Your Photo
Please email your photo to:
- Please use Subject Title: Culture Club Stitch-Along
- Indicate which challenge you are entering and which skill: CAL/KAL, Crochet Globetrotter Shawl or Knit Shadow Cowl
- You must include your name and full mailing address to qualify.
- Attach your photo(s).
If you have forgotten to include your name and address in your email and have to resend, you must send in your photo again with your new email.
Give us a 4 day window to review and enter your photo into our challenge please do not resubmit you entries. We do not acknowledge the arrival of each email, but you may check our assigned gallery for this draw to ensure we have received it. The galleries are in alphabetical order by the name you used with your submission.
See full official rules and regulations
Sweepstakes open to 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) and Canada (excluding Quebec)