Quick and Merry CAL Contest Submissions
We’ll be crocheting a surprise project for Christmas in July with The Crochet Crowd! We will be giving away 2 Holiday Yarn Prize Packs during our Quick and Merry CAL contest!
On Monday July 17, we will release the pattern and tutorial, sign-up here to get it in your inbox! You will need 2 skeins of Caron One Pound in two colors for the project. The project tutorial will be released in two parts, the first on July 17 and the second on July 24.
There will be two winners picked by random draw for submitting a photo of their completed project.
Grand Prize: 2 Holiday Yarn Prize Packs to get your ready for Christmas crocheting!
We will be accepting photos of completed Quick and Merry Crochet Along project as per the pattern provided in the tutorial video, which will be released on July 17.
- Complete the knit or crochet fall accessory as per the pattern and tutorial videos.
- You can use any colors you wish.
How To Submit Your Photo
- Upload your photo here using the uploader here
- Post your photo on Instagram and tag #MerryCALContest
- Each completed project you submit is one entry. You are welcome to submit as many completed projects as you like. If your projects are all the same color/design, you must take a group photo to prove that each photo is unique, as each photo qualifies as one entry.
- You can choose any colors you wish and you can mix and match your yarns. Project can be done in solid or mixed colors.
- The challenge is open to all residents of the US and Canada
- Winners will be chosen at the end of the challenge by random draw, to ensure fairness to all challenge participants.
First time doing a crochet along? Read our FAQs here.