Perfect Gift Stitch-Along Submissions
We’re making it easy to stitch for everyone on your list this holiday season (self gifting is encouraged, too)! Starting October 26th stitch-along with us as we knit and crochet Hats, Scarves, and Mittens to complete the perfect gifts for everyone on your list! With endless Caron Simply Soft & Bernat Softee Chunky colours available, how many gifts will you check off?
We’ll be giving out prizes for each weekly accessory and a chance to win a grand prize for those who complete a full set!
Visit the blog every Monday between October 26 and November 9 for a new stitch-along video. We will be accepting final picture entries via email until December 9, 2015.
Crochet & Knit
The more you stitch, the more chances you have to win! There will be 7 challenges that participants can enter, for each weekly project, and one grand prize for those who crochet or knit the whole CAL/KAL accessory sets. Winners will be picked by random draw.
Weekly Accessory Prizes: Yarn Prize Pack with 20 skeins of Caron Simply Soft (H97003, H37COL) OR Bernat Softee Chunky (161128, 161129)
Grand Prize: Yarn Prize Pack with 50 skeins of Caron Simply Soft (H97003, H37COL) OR Bernat Softee Chunky (161128, 161129)
We will be accepting photos of completed accessories as per the pattern provided in the CAL/KAL videos.
- Complete the hat, mittens and/or scarf as per the pattern and tutorial videos.
- You can use any colors you wish.
- Each completed project you submit is one entry. You are welcome to submit as many completed projects as you like. If your projects are all the same color/design, you must take a group photo to prove that each item is unique, as each finished project qualifies as one entry.
- You can choose any colors you wish, and you can mix and match your yarns. Project can be done in solid or mixed colors.
- No advanced sign-up is required.
- The challenge is open to all residents of the US and Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Winners will be chosen at the end of the challenge by random draw, to ensure fairness to all challenge participants.
How To Submit Your Photo
Please email your photo to:
- Please use Subject Title: Perfect Gift Stitch-Along
- Indicate which challenge you are entering and which skill: CAL/KAL, Week 1, Week 2, Week 3 or Set
- You must include your name and full mailing address to qualify.
- Attach your photo(s).
If you have forgotten to include your name and address in your email and have to resend, you must send in your photo again with your new email.
Give us a 4 day window to review and enter your photo into our challenge please do not resubmit you entries. We do not acknowledge the arrivals of each email, but you may check our assigned gallery for this draw to ensure we have received it. The galleries are in alphabetical order by the name you gave us.
See full official rules and regulations
Sweepstakes open to 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) and Canada (excluding Quebec)
Share what’s in your set!
Show us your Hat, Mittens, Scarves or sets using the hashtag #yarnspirations