Great Gifts for Dad!
Father’s Day is a month away, which leaves plenty of time to hand-make him a little happy. Whether pops is crafty-cool, or classically conservative here are 14, dad-worthy projects to knit or crochet!
Gifts for Classic Dads (clockwise)
1. Flame Stitch Scarf: For that handsome, co-head of household.
2. Rugged Weave Scarf: For daddy’s Saturday morning park trips.
3. Beat the Bands Hat: For every Winter, and every age–this hat’s a true classic!
4. Dad’s Cabled Vest: For the papa with a PhD.
5. Casual Cable Socks: Both new and veteran dad’s deserve to put their feet up once in a while!
Gifts for Hipster Dads
1. I’m the Dude Sweater: For the cult film fan.
2. Subway Scarf: For the public transportation enthusiast.
3. Pillow Power: For the sir with a start-up office.
4. Basic Beanie: For the cool dad with a cold head.
5. Coffee on the Go Cozies: For the coffee house dweller.
Happy, handmade Father’s Day!